Car Hire in Croatia
Compare and book cheap car hire in Croatia, as well as MPV, SUV and 7 or 9 seater minivans.
Your Croatian Vehicle Rental Partners
Now when booking your vehicle, you can choose from:- Avant, Enterprise, Firefly, Fleet, National/Alamo, Oryx, RightCars, Sixt and Uniline
. All have an excellent range and you get the same quality service and vehicle.
Car Make & Upgrades
- Some suppliers commit to you getting a 2014 car, and Uniline offer a free upgrade.
About & Around Croatia
Croatia is a hot tourist spot and is well known for its prehistoric cities, pleasant weather, beautiful shoreline and many water sports like swimming and sailing.
- is the small, walled port capital that sits on the Adriatic and is one of the most distinctive and visited cities around. Just above 40,000 people live here. If still planning, please visit Dubrovnik
Croatian car rental made easy
We offer quality, cheap car rental in Croatia
MPV, SUV amd Car hire throughout Croatia
- If heading to here, then check our guide on Split
Found inland in the north, and is is the capital, dating back to Roman times.
Sitting on the Adriatic coastline, it draws many a person for the seaside mix of activity.
- On the northern peninsula of Croatia, has breathtaking landscape. This makes it a perfect region to explore by hire car. Quiet roads coupled with amazing vistas of the azure sea below. If this is your destination, then check our Pula information guide
More Croatia Car Rental Info
Where are the depots?
- We service these airports:- Dubrovnik, Pula, Rijeka, Split, Zagreb and Zadar. We also have downtown depots in the same locations.
Then we can also help with rental cars in Croatia in these towns as well:- Cavtat, Karlovac, Makkarska, Opatija, Osijek, Porec, Rovinj, Sibenik, Trgir and Velika Gorica.
On Road Advice
- Whilst driving, you may see military fleets passing on motorways and you are not allowed to overtake them. Drinking and driving is absolutely banned and mobiles must be switched off when driving. Police can randomly check any driver for these.
Types of vehicles
- Get luxury cars, such as Audi A6 Quattro, economy auto hire that include the Fiat Punto and VW Polo. Also a wide selection of minivans to seat 7, 8 or 9 passengers including VW Caravelle 8 plus 1 and the VW Caddy. If going off the beaten track, then the VW Touareg 4x4 may be more suitable, but check the insurance cover, as as damage to wheels and underside not normally covered.
- Our prices includes airport tax, VAT, and road taxes. Also included are third party liability insurance, theft protection, a collision damage waiver and unlimited miles.
Out of Hours
- If arriving out of normal office hours we will provide a meet and greet service helping you to quickly get on the road.
- Get Sat Nav/GPS, child seats, luggage racks, cross border passes, extra drivers and snow equipment. added to your booking when going through the booking process.
These can be done in Croatia and to other European countries.
- You need a current driving license (in Roman alphabet) issued in your home county and a credit card for the local security deposit.
- Agoda rates for hotels in Croatia are now bookable here also, through the hotel link at top of the page.